3rd April: The most recent update on Council activity during the suspension of Council activities due to the COVID-19 outbreak can be found below. It details matters relating to burials, planning, payments, the library, public toilets, maintenance and repairs, Council office and meeting room, communications, and local support for those in need.
Our Twitter FeedMy Tweets
- Toilets reopening on limited basis
- Cornwall Council ‘Report It’ Page Now Live to Report Motorised Vehicles on Public Rights of Way
- Scams Awareness Fortnight by Citizens Advice Cornwall – Be Alert
- Information for the Local Community About the ‘Bolster Hardship Fund’
- Statement on beaches, safety and public toilets